Q: What is "7 free" nail polish?
A: Our collection of polishes are non toxic. They do NOT contain the following:
- formaldehyde: a nail hardener that is used in products like air fresheners and is a known carcinogen that can trigger asthma.
- toluene: irritates the eyes, nose, and lungs. It also can cause severe damage to the nervous system and harm unborn children.
- camphor: a poison that can cause seizures
- dibutyl phthalate (DBP): it keeps nail polish from becoming brittle yet is known to cause birth defects and reproductive problems if used by pregnant women.
- We also do NOT use formaldehyde resin, xylene, parabens, phthalates, or fragrances.
Q: What makes a nail polish vegan?
A: We are proud to be a cruelty free brand; we never test on animals or use any animal products in our polishes.
Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: Sorry, at the moment we only ship within the U.S.A., but will hopefully reach everyone in the near future. Stay tuned!
Q: How long will it take to receive my fabulous polishes?
Q: Can I return a polish that I purchased?
Q: I am an editor/blogger who would like to review your polishes. How do I reach you?
Q: I am a salon/store owner who would like to sell your polishes. Do you offer that option?
A: Not long at all. Usually 3-5 business days after we process your order.
A: Due to hygiene reasons we can not take back any polishes that have already been used. If your polish was damaged upon arrival or you have another concern, please feel free to email us and we'll take care of you ASAP!
A: Great! Just use the contact form or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A: Of course! We'd love to work with you. Please use the contact form or email us directly at email@example.com.